Friday, June 29, 2012

I began my bike journey from the beautiful Stanley Park Vancouver. It was a challenge getting out of the city. I had problem with my bike before I started . I went into the Spokes Bike Rental Shop and a lovely gentleman named Geoff made the quick minor repair free of charge.

Bicycles are not permitted on the no. 1 hwy out of Vancouver because of heavy traffic therefore I had to take an alternate route which is hwy 7 to Hope BC. I cycled 168 kms to Hope at the end of the Fraser Valley. By the time I got to the hotel to meet my Long Suffering Wife I was totally bushed after 8 hrs cycling.


The first leg of many legs is done......

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Well done Seán.We in Kilnaboy are watching closely.Go n-éirí go geal leat ar an mbóthar fada.
    Declan,Mary and family

    ReplyDelete