Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday. July 26th. Didn't have much energy today after yesterday. Made it to Sault Ste Marie which was a mere 65 kms. Finished around noon and decided to take a rest. Will also make tomorrow a rest day. I am now 2/3 of the way in my journey across this wonderful country. 

I think 14 more days of cycling should do it. Woohoo.....

Wednesday July 25th. This was a very long tough day. Had to cycle 255 kms before I could find a place to stay for the night. Cycled for 14 hrs and 10 of those hrs it rained. On the bright side I met another cyclist Dave who is also cycling across Canada. He is only 22 and doing it for Cystic Fibrosis. Nice to have a bit of company along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you have some company, Sean! Just watching the opening ceremonies and thinking you are having a little Olympics of your own!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete